HOW IS TISB PROTECTING ITS COMMUNITY AGAINST COVID-19?
- The health and safety of our students and community is of paramount importance to us and is at the heart of all the decisions we make.
- We are maintaining close communication with local and international resources, and reviewing public health information continually. The World Health Organisation (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and India's Ministry of Health & Family Welfare are our primary sources of up-to-date COVID-19 information.
- TISB continues to practise stringent cleaning practices, which are continually reviewed and refined.
- Students, staff, and visitors are requested and reminded to wash their hands regularly. Hand washing facilities and hand sanitizer are available around the school.
WHAT YOU CAN DO?
- Follow all local and international travel and health advisories.
- Maintain simple personal hygiene measures:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Use hand sanitizer if hand washing is not available
- Wear a mask at all times
- Throw used tissues away into bins immediately
- World Health Organisation Situation Report
- World Health Organisation - Advice for the Public
- CDC Travel Information
- CDC Frequently Asked Questions
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare - India
- COVID-19 Interactive Map
- GOV.UK - Information for the Public
- Helping Children Cope With Stress During COVID-19
Smart class rooms